BOOKING PHONES: 210 5763935 (Reservation hours 10: 00-21: 00 daily and S / C)
693 6645853 / 698 9642562 (what's up) (Reservation hours 10: 00-23: 00 daily and S / C)
The legendary SKI BUS KLAUDATOS has been operating since the beginning of the 80's.
Having already served several generations, it continues to serve young and old on their excursions to Parnassos and Kalavrita with safety and constant quality unchanged over time.
Every day and on weekends we make two different routes, one to the ski center of Parnassos and one to the ski center of Kalavrita with many boarding points and return the same day, always with safety and low prices.
The itineraries take place during the winter ski season and with the basic condition that the ski centers of Parnassos and Kalavrita operate for skiing respectively.
On December 25 and January 1 we do not run itineraries.
Our price list is as follows:
· Adults -> 18 € daily ticket.
· Children from 5 to 12 years -> 12 € daily ticket if accompanied.
· Children up to 5 years free.
· For the route to Parnassos, for the excursionists who will board from Livadia the ticket is at 10 €, from Distomo at 10 € and from Arachova at 10 €.
· For the route to Kalavrita, for the excursionists who will board from Pounta the ticket is at 10 € and from the store of Kalavrita at 10 €.
· There is no student discount.
For the passengers of the ski bus a discount is provided on the tickets of the lifts of the ski centers of Parnassos and Kalavrita respectively.
The discounted prices for the 2020-21 season were as follows:
H. Parnassos for adults over 18 years
25 € (holidays, s / c & high season)
20 € (daily)
Parnassos Hospital for minors under 18 years
15 € (regardless of the day)
Kalavryta Hospital for adults over 18 years
15 € (holidays, s / c & high season)
10 € (daily & low season)
Also, for the passengers of the ski bus for H.K. Kalavrita there is a discount 20% in the chalet.
Please note that there is no discount on other discounts for ski resort cards.
And finally, only the holders of snow report, snow club & snow port cards at a rate of 20% are entitled to a discount on the ski bus ticket and equipment rental in Klaoudatos stores.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
· If I go to Parnassos or Kalavrita and do not return the same day, what do I pay for my transfer?
- The ticket you pay is daily, which means that your daily transfer is paid 18 €, so if you do not return the same day you pay 18 € to go one day and 18 € to return another day, a total of 36 € and also need to make the corresponding reservation.
Is it possible to leave my belongings on the bus while I am at the ski resort?
-Yes, it is possible after consultation with the bus driver, just to mention that it is your responsibility.
· If the skiing does not take place, will I be reimbursed?
-In the event that due to adverse weather conditions or for reasons of force majeure, it was not possible to ski or reach the ski bus at the ski resort, the company bears no responsibility and the transfer fee is not refundable.