BOOKING PHONES: 210 5763935 (Reservation hours 10: 00-21: 00 daily and s / c)
693 6645853 / 698 9642562 (what's up) (Reservation hours 10: 00-23: 00 daily and s / c)
The legendary SKI BUS KLAUDATOS has been operating since the beginning of the 80's.
Having already served several generations, it continues to serve young and old on their excursions to Parnassos and Kalavrita with constant safety prices and constant quality unchanged over time.
Every day and on weekends we make two different routes, one to the ski center of Parnassos and one to the ski center of Kalavrita with many boarding points and return the same day, always with safety and low prices.
The itineraries take place during the winter ski season and with the basic condition that the ski centers of Parnassos and Kalavrita operate for skiing respectively.
On December 25 and January 1 we do not run itineraries.
Our price list is as follows:
· Adults -> 15 € daily ticket.
· Children from 6 to 12 years old -> 10 € daily ticket if accompanied.
· Children up to 5 years old do not pay but do not have a place in case of fullness.
· For the route to Parnassos, for the excursionists who will board from Livadia the ticket is at 10 €, from Distomo at 10 € and from Arachova at 10 €.
· For the route to Kalavrita, for the excursionists who will board from Pounta the ticket is at 10 € and from the store of Kalavrita at 5 €.
There is no student discount.
Discount for ski bus passengers is provided on the lift tickets of the ski resorts of Parnassos and Kalavrita respectively. Discounted prices are as follows:
H. Parnassos for adults over 18 years
25 € (holidays, s / c & high season)
20 € (daily)
Parnassos Hospital for minors under 18 years
15 € (regardless of the day)
Kalavryta Hospital for adults over 18 years
· 15 € (holidays, s / c & high season)
· 10 € (daily & low season)
For the passengers of the ski bus for H.K. Kalavrita there is a discount 20% in the chalet.
Note also that there is no discount on another discount for ski resort cards for lifts.
Only holders of snow report, snow club & snow port cards are entitled to a discount on the ski bus ticket and equipment rental at the Klaoudatos stores at a rate of 20%.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
· If I go to Parnassos or Kalavrita and do not return the same day, what do I pay for my transfer?
- The ticket you pay is daily, which means that your daily transfer is paid 15 €, so if you do not return the same day you pay 15 € to go one day and 15 € to return another day, a total of 30 € and also need to make the corresponding reservation.
Is it possible to leave my belongings on the bus while I am at the ski resort?
-Yes, it is possible after consultation with the bus driver, just to mention that it is your responsibility.
· In case my skiing does not take place, will the cost be refunded?
-In the event that, due to adverse weather conditions, bad luck or force majeure, it was not possible to ski or reach the ski bus at the ski resort, the company bears no responsibility and the transfer fee is not refundable